These effective and most powerful anti-inflammatory herbal supplements have helped me when I mostly needed to reduce inflammation on my body or injury. I started to experiment with herbal anti-inflammatory supplements for pain relief after I had my left ankle put back together with a metal plate and 12 platinum screws.
Inflammation does not only apply to muscular concerns but commonplace allergic reactions including hay fever and injuries that result in swelling, pain and burns. These are considered short-term cases of inflammation.
Long-term and chronic conditions include cancer, diabetes and heart disease, which may not result in obvious superficial symptoms. Inflammation can last for years. It can target a particular area like your skin, sinuses, prostate, bladder, gums or muscles.
Curcumin is a naturally occurring yellow pigment derived from turmeric (Curcuma longa), a flowering plant of the ginger family. It has traditionally been used as a coloring and flavoring spice in food products.
Curcumin has long been used in both Ayurvedic and Chinese medicines as an anti-inflammatory agent, a treatment for digestive disorders, and to enhance wound healing.
Several clinical trials have demonstrated curcumin’s antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antineoplastic effects. Results of a study by Zandi and Karin suggested that curcumin might be efficacious in the treatment of cystic fibrosis because of its anti-inflammatory effect. Read them Here.
Bark from the white willow tree is one of the oldest herbal remedies for pain and inflammation, dating back to ancient Egyptian, Roman, Greek, and Indian civilizations, as an analgesic and antipyretic agent. Because of the gastric side effects of aspirin, there has been a resurgence in the use of white willow bark for the treatment of inflammatory syndromes. The mechanism of action of white willow bark is similar to that of aspirin which is a nonselective inhibitor of COX-1 and COX-2, used to block inflammatory prostaglandins.
Dr. Tobias Omega 3 Fish Oil Triple Strength, Burpless, Non-GMO, NSF-Certified, 180 Counts is Amazon’s Top Seller
- OPTIMUM SERIES: TRIPLE STRENGTH, FROM WILD FISH. 2,000 mg Fish Oil with 1,400 mg Omega-3 Fatty Acids (600 mg DHA, 800 mg EPA) per serving (2 caps). Get 3-4 times more of the important Omega-3s compared to many other brands. Omega 3 is considered one of the most important supplements. With this product, you will meet the recommendation of 600 mg DHA per day – with a single serving! Fish oil may support the health of heart, brain health, health of joints, mood & mental state, skin & hair
- ADVANCED DELIVERY SYSTEM FOR BETTER ABSORPTION & TO AVOID FISHY AFTERTASTE: Our omega 3 fish oil pills have an enteric coating to help increase your absorption of the essential fatty acids and avoid fishy aftertaste. Enjoy Health Benefits Without Fish Burps!
- ULTRA-PURE, REFINED FISH OIL: Our fish oil is purified with molecular distillation – one of the few current methods that can purify from heavy metals, PCB’s and other toxins to below detectable limits for human consumption. Fast method. Minimal temperature.
- THIRD PARTY TESTED – Dr. Tobias fish oil is tested for product purity, projected efficacy, ingredient safety, nutritional value, and label accuracy. Quality you can trust!
- 90-DAY-SUPPLY = GREAT HEALTH VALUE: You get 180 fish oil soft gels with each bottle, Bottle color may vary.
If you want to try any of these supplements, then it’s important to:
- Buy them from a reputable manufacturer.
- Follow the dosage instructions.
- Check with your doctor first if you have a medical condition or take medication.
In general, it’s best to get your anti-inflammatory nutrients from whole foods.
However, in the case of excessive or chronic inflammation, supplements can often help bring things back into balance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This products is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.